Mozart Dinner Concert in Salzburg
Amadeus Consort Salzburg
New Year`s Eve Gala 2019 at the Mozart Dinner Concert in the candlelit Baroque Hall
• Mozart concert with musicians in period costumes
• Exquisite 5-course-gourmet-dinner:
- Duck egg, truffle & hazelnut
- Cream soup of champagne, marinated sturgeon and sturgeon caviar
- Lobster, calf`s head, tomato & basil
- Selection of veal, duck liver, potato gnocchi & red wine-onion-mustard
- Yellow gentian, cranberry, honey & cocoa.
• Drinks are not included.
Baroque Hall at restaurant St. Peter, St. Peter district 1/4, 5020 Salzburg
The Mozart Dinner Concert takes place in the unique historic atmosphere of the restaurant Stiftskulinarium St. Peter. It is part of the famous Benedictine monastery and is located in the oldest part of Salzburg. The Baroque Hall with its stucco and frescoes is a magnificent showpiece. It is one of the last concert halls in Salzburg where real candle light is still permitted. Stiftskulinarium St. Peter itself is the oldest restaurant in Europe first mentioned in 803. Even the Mozart family had dinner there. In October 1783 Mozart´s sister "Nannerl" wrote in her diary: “papa and henry had lunch at st peter... made music ... rained heavily“.