How to find the Mozart Dinner Concert
Salzburg - city of small distances
The venue of the Mozart Dinner Concert is the Baroque Hall up on the first floor of the restaurant St. Peter Stiftskulinarium, located in the heart of the old town of Salzburg, right beside the church of St. Peter.
Distances are short in Salzburg and almost anything in the old town is within walking distance from most places.
These will bring you to the pedestrian area of St. Peter’s inner courtyard. For taxi service, we recommend Taxi 8111 phone +436628111
closest to the venue are the bus stops "Herbert-von-Karajan-Platz" and "Zentrum Rathaus" which are served by many bus lines. The venue is only a short walking distance away.
Private cars may not enter the pedestrian area. The easiest and nearest place to park is the parking garage in “Mönchsberg”, the so called ALTSTADTGARAGE B. Access road is Neutorstraße > Hildmannsplatz 1. We offer a reduced parking rate. Please validate your parking ticket before, during or after the concert downstairs in the restaurant. The reduced rate is € 4,00 for three hours and € 6,00 for five hours. Only two minutes walking distance to St. Peter (Exit Toscaninihof, after that turn to the right and cross St. Peter’s inner courtyard).
Baroque Hall at St. Peter Stiftskulinarium Restaurant
Sankt-Peter-Bezirk 1/4 | 5020 Salzburg | Austria
Venue / Address
Baroque Hall (Barocksaal) at the Restaurant St. Peter Stiftskulinarium, Sankt-Peter-Bezirk 1/4, 5020 Salzburg.
- via the website
- The easiest way to book tickets is directly here via the website. Simply choose your favorite seat yourself and pay with all common payment methods. BOOK NOW
- directly at the concert location at the St. Peter Stiftskulinarium
- Fancy a stroll through the city? You can buy the tickets during the opening hours in St. Peter - you can find the opening hours on https://www.stpeter.at
- by telephone Mon-Fri from 10:00 to 14:00
- You can also order your concert tickets by phone. For short term bookings (same week) please have your credit card details ready, we will debit the amount for you directly
- by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For ticket bookings further than one week in the future, please send us an e-mail with the desired date/seat/name/address and a contact option; we will normally answer your e-mail within 24 hours - short-term ticket bookings by e-mail cannot be processed.
Accessibility for people with a disability
The Baroque Hall is located up on the first floor of the restaurant. We are happy to help people with walking difficulties or in wheelchairs to get to the first floor. Please state your request at time of booking or at the reception in the ground floor. We kindly ask for your arrival at the venue no later than 6.40 pm.
are not included. We would like to point out that prices for wine and drinks at St. Peter Stiftskulinarium are based on a high level of gastronomy. On request our sommelier will be happy to advise you. Here you can take a look at the wine list.
Please exchange vouchers (digital) for original tickets at the box office at least 20 minutes before concert starts.
Doors open at 6:30 pm. Concert entry ends at 7:15 p.m
We kindly ask you to arrive not later than 7.15 pm to guarantee a good service. The evening starts at 7.30 pm with the first music, followed by the first course and so on. Late seating is possible only during intermissions.
New Year's Eve Gala: Doors open at 5.30 pm, evening starts at 6.30 pm.
This is a ticketed event where you will be seated by our friendly staff. Seats are at tables for 2,4 and 8 persons depend on the category.
about 2,5 hours. The evening ends approx. at 10.00 pm.
We ask that you dress appropriately!
Dress code: smart casual
Please notice that a cancellation of tickets is not possible.
If there are any problems with your reservation please contact us via e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone under +43 662 902900 daily from 10am to 2pm.
Thanks for your understanding that not collected tickets will be charged.
Vegetarians & Allergies
Our vegetarian, vegan or allergy-free alternatives vary seasonally. Please let us know about your wishes in advance (no later than the beginning of the concert).
We will try to implement your wishes as best as possible.